Studying is sometimes very difficult: Your schedule is jam-packed, your to-do list is even busy and the next examinations are coming up soon. You don’t feel like it anymore, but you still have to pull yourself up and go back to your desk. The pressure increases – your motivation decreases. Your everything will be alright mood has to be used every second, but gradually your encouraging words lose their impact.
Well-known sentences from outstanding people or sayings that are not silly, but trigger a firework of motivation in you, can be the best motivation for you. A nice quote at the right time can stimulate you to think and give you new hope – in the good case it also courages you extremely.
The everyday life of a student can often be exhausting, but it often harbors some funny ways and strange conditions that definitely need to be talked about. In this blog we have summarized the perfect student sayings, quotes and wisdom about student life. Have fun with it! In the following we have summarized some of the best and most popular student sayings, quotes so that you might be able to conjure up a laugh or two on your face in a bad everyday student life. If you want to share some good jokes from the lecture hall with us, feel free to do so in the comments below.
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –Walt Disney
- There are no shortcuts to any place worth going. —Beverly stills
- A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new. —Albert Einstein
- The mind is not a vessel to be filled but a fire to be ignited. -Plutarch
- Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do. —John Wooden
- I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have. –Thomas Jefferson
- Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going. –Jim Ryun
- The best way to predict your future is to create it. —Abraham Lincoln
What is your reaction to this?